WWTABC membership obligations are:
- To comply with the Building Code of British Columbia, including local building bylaws and regulations as a minimum standard of construction and to work towards improvement
of standards in the interests of building integrity and safety.
- To comply with the by-laws, rules, regulations, and programs of the WWTABC and work towards the attaining of the goals and objectives of the Association.
- Promote the effectiveness of the WWTABC by interchanging information and experience and encourage research of materials and techniques in order to provide better trusses at a reasonable cost.
- Deal fairly and honestly with employees, customers, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- To comply with the rules and regulations of the Workers Compensation Board and the WWTABC Occupational Heath and Safety Program in providing a safe and healthy working environment.
- Avoid all conduct or practice likely to discredit or injure the wood truss industry.
Hold the WWTABC, its officers and members, harmless with respect to any actions in the enforcement of these standards including probation, suspension, or termination, which may be imposed upon a member.